Part Type: A Board Main Unit Main Board HDMI Input A/V Board Signal Board Tuner Board USB Input Digital Audio Output Ethernet Input Part Number: TXN/A1VJUUS Part Usage: LED/LCD MFR Part Number 1: Panasonic TXN/A1VJUUS Board Number(s): TNPH1040UC Panel Sticker Number: MD3122002 Panel Manufacturer: Panasonic Known Models: PANASONIC TC-L50E60 TC-L50E60E TC-50LE64
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.