Coronavirus Update: We will stay open to ship all packages as normal for the time being. We are located in California and Indianapolis so we will be shipping, accepting returns, and answering emails as long as we are not forced otherwise. Please give extra time for any delays the shipping companies may experience.Note: We will not be answering phone calls but will attend to all emails within 24 hours. Email: email@example.comPhone: (310)971-9249
Part Type: Backlight Inverter Inverter Board Part Number: SIT230W1D06C04 Part Usage: LCD Board Number(s): GH134A Known Models: OLEVIA LT23HVX PANASONIC TX-23LXD50 SAMSUNG LNS2341WX/XAA SAMSUNG LNR238WX/XAA SAMSUNG LNS2352WX/XAA SAMSUNG LNR238WXX/XAA SAMSUNG LN-S2341W SAMSUNG LN-R238WX SAMSUNG LN-S2352WS SAMSUNG LN-R237W1S SAMSUNG LNR237W1A SYNTAX LT23HVX Panel Sticker Number: LTA230W1-L02
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.