Coronavirus Update: We will stay open to ship all packages as normal for the time being. We are located in California and Indianapolis so we will be shipping, accepting returns, and answering emails as long as we are not forced otherwise. Please give extra time for any delays the shipping companies may experience.Note: We will not be answering phone calls but will attend to all emails within 24 hours. Email: email@example.comPhone: (310)971-9249
Part Type: YDRVTP Y Drive Top Part Number: 6871QDH117A MFR Part Number 1: LG 6871QDH917A Philips 996500041762 MFR Part Number 2: LG 6871QDH117A Vizio 0940-0000-0200 MFR Part Number 3: Maxent DPWB-0227-1G-LA Board Number(s): 6870QKH001A 6870QKH101A Substitute Parts: 6871QDH917A Known Models: AKAI PDP42Z5TA AKAI PDP4273M1 HAIER 42HP25BAT HAIER P42LV6-HD HITACHI 42HDF39 HP CPTOH-0602 HP PL4260N INSIGNIA NS-42PDP LG 42PM1M-UC LG 42PC1DA-UB LG 42PC1DA-UB LG 42PC3D-UD LG 42PC3D-UE LG 42PC3DC-UD LG 42PX5D-EB MAXENT MX-42HPM20 P420142X3 PELCO PMCP642 PHILIPS BDH4241V/27 PHILIPS 42PF9431D/37 POLAROID PLA-4248 SABRE PDT423BKA SABRE PDT425BKA SONY FWD-42PX2 SYLVANIA 6842THGA TOSHIBA 42HP66 TOSHIBA 42HP16 VIORE PDP42V18HA VIZIO VP42HDTV VIZIO P42HDTV10A Panel Sticker Number: PDP42X3
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.