Part Type Main Unit Main Board VGA Input HDMI Input A/V Board Signal Board Tuner Board USB Input Digital Audio Output Headphone Jack Part Number CBPFTQBCB2K02300 Part Usage LED/LCD Board Number(s) 715G3711-M02-000-004K Known Models VIZIO E220VA TV Panel Model TPM215HW01
. There are different plugs on the video board that connect to the T-Con board (that plugs into the LCD). If they are different from your TV please request a transfer cable.
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.