Coronavirus Update: We will stay open to ship all packages as normal for the time being. We are located in California and Indianapolis so we will be shipping, accepting returns, and answering emails as long as we are not forced otherwise. Please give extra time for any delays the shipping companies may experience.Note: We will not be answering phone calls but will attend to all emails within 24 hours. Email: email@example.comPhone: (310)971-9249
Discounted for minor defect. READ DESCRIPTION. Photo is stock. Doesn't display defect. Please be sure that the BOARD Part Number and picture on your motherboard is EXACTLY as shown above. Do not match by TV Model. There are possibly several different boards for each model TV. This board has been pulled from a working cracked screen TV. All items are tested and guaranteed to work.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This board is discounted because of a minor cosmetic defect that does NOT effect the performance. The board is still tested, fully functional and GUARANTEED TO WORK.
A minor defect can be one or more of the following: - Chipped connector / plastic - Minor rust - Broken screw hole - Scratch / crack in board The board pictured is a stock photo and does not display the minor issue described above.
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen) B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board - Standby light is on but no power - Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.
Check out Tampatec's video below for help with general troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with boards