Coronavirus Update: We will stay open to ship all packages as normal for the time being. We are located in California and Indianapolis so we will be shipping, accepting returns, and answering emails as long as we are not forced otherwise. Please give extra time for any delays the shipping companies may experience.Note: We will not be answering phone calls but will attend to all emails within 24 hours. Email: email@example.comPhone: (310)971-9249
Part Type: Main Logic CTRL Board Control Board Logic Main CTRL Board Part Number: 6871QCH077C Part Usage: Plasma MFR Part Number 1: Vizio 0940-0000-0180 MFR Part Number 2: LG 6871QCH077C MFR Part Number 3: Philips 996500041761 Board Number(s): 6870QCH106C6870QCH006C Known Models: LG 42PC3D-UD LG 42PC1DA-UB PHILIPS 42PF9431D/37 SABRE PDT423BKA SONY FWD-42PX2 TOSHIBA 42HP1642HP66 VIORE PDP42V18HA Panel Sticker Number: PDP42X PDP42X32002 PDP42X30401 PDP42X32000
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.