Coronavirus Update: We will stay open to ship all packages as normal for the time being. We are located in California and Indianapolis so we will be shipping, accepting returns, and answering emails as long as we are not forced otherwise. Please give extra time for any delays the shipping companies may experience.Note: We will not be answering phone calls but will attend to all emails within 24 hours. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (310)971-9249
Part Type: Y-Main Board YSUS Y-Sustain Part Number: 6871QYH039A MFR Part Number 1: LG 6871QYH039A HP 1032302-HS LG CRB30432301 MFR Part Number 2: Vizio 0940-0000-0280 Philips 996500030905 MFR Part Number 3: Toshiba 75003042 Sony 1-789-386-11 Board Number(s): 6870QYC004C 6870QYC104D 6870QYH004D Substitute Parts: 6871QYH039B 6871QYH039C EBR30597501 Known Models: HP PL5060N LG 50PC3D-UC LG 50PC3D-UD LG 50PC3D-UE LG 50PM1M-UC LG 50PX2DC-UD LG 50PX5D-UB LG 50PY2DR LG 50PC1DRA-UA LG 50PX1D-UC MAXENT MX-50X5 MAXENT MX-50X3 PHILIPS BDH5021V/27 POLAROID PLA-5048 SONY FWD-50PX2 SONY FWD-50PX3 TOSHIBA 50HP66 TOSHIBA 50HP16 VIZIO P50HDM VIZIO P50HDTV10A VIZIO P50HDTV20A VIZIO VP50HDTV20A ZENITH Z50PX2D ZENITH Z50PG10-UA Panel Sticker Number: PDP50X3####
The board hasbeen refurbished, it has been simply tested and found to be functioning as per the manufacturers specs.
Please be sure that the Part Number and picture on your motherboard is EXACTLY as shown above. There are possibly several different boards for each model TV. There will be a 15% restocking fee for any incorrect purchases.
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.