Coronavirus Update: We will stay open to ship all packages as normal for the time being. We are located in California and Indianapolis so we will be shipping, accepting returns, and answering emails as long as we are not forced otherwise. Please give extra time for any delays the shipping companies may experience.Note: We will not be answering phone calls but will attend to all emails within 24 hours. Email: email@example.comPhone: (310)971-9249
Part Type: Backlight Inverter Inverter Board Part Number: 27-D014496 Part Usage: LCD MFR Part Number 1: Philips 996510009687 Board Number(s): I260B1-12C I260B1-12C-C001C I260B1-12C-C003C VK.88070.N05 1260B1-12C-C003C Known Models: ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS LCD26761HDF ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS LCD26805HD ASTAR LTV-26HBG AUDIOVOX FPE2607DV BEKO 26WLH530HID ELEMENT FLX-2610 GOODMANS LD2661HDFVT GOODMANS GTVL26W17HDF HAIER HL26S-A HAIER L26V6-A8 HITACHI L26 A01 ILO ILO-26HD INSIGNIA NS-LTDVD26 INSIGNIA NS-LCD26A INSIGNIA NS-LCD26-09 LOGIK 26LW782 MAGNAVOX 26MD357B/37 MAGNAVOX 26MF337B/27 MATSUI MAT26LW507 OLEVIA 226-S12 OLEVIA 226-T11 ONN KL26AS250 PANACHE NRP26LJ520HD PHILIPS 26MD357B/37 PHILIPS 26MF337B/27 POLAROID 2611-TLXB POLAROID LWT-26000 RCA L26HD32D RCA L26WD26DA SANSUI HDLCD2600 SANYO DP26647 SANYO CE26LD81 SYLVANIA LC260SS8 SYLVANIA LC260SC8 VIEWSONIC N2652W VS11620-1M VIEWSONIC N2635W VS11769-1M VIZIO VW26LHDTV10F VIZIO VW26LHDTV20F WESTINGHOUSE SK-26H240S WESTINGHOUSE SK-26H520S WESTINGHOUSE SK-26H590D WESTINGHOUSE SK-26H570D WHARFEDALE L26TA6A Panel Sticker Number: V260B1-L01 REV C1
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.