Coronavirus Update: We will stay open to ship all packages as normal for the time being. We are located in California and Indianapolis so we will be shipping, accepting returns, and answering emails as long as we are not forced otherwise. Please give extra time for any delays the shipping companies may experience.Note: We will not be answering phone calls but will attend to all emails within 24 hours. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (310)971-9249
Part Type Main Logic CTRL Board 50X4A_CTRL_256CH Part Number EBR35959201 Part Usage Plasma MFR Part Number 1 LG EBR35959201 MFR Part Number 2 Vizio 0940-0000-0660 Board Number(s) EAX37080201 EBR3595920 1EAX35835701 Known Models INSIGNIA 50PC3DD-UE INSIGNIA NS-PDP50 LG 50PC3DB LG 50PC56-ZD.AECYLMP LG 50PC5D-UC LG 50PC5D-UL LG 50PC5DC-UL LG 50PT85-ZB.AEKYLMP NEC P506Y1 NEC P50XP10-BK(A) SONY FWD-50PX3 VIZIO JV50PHDTV10A VIZIO P50HDTV10A VIZIO P50HDTV20A VIZIO VP50HDTV10A ZENITH 50PC3DB-UE Panel Sticker Number PDP50X4TA35
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.