Part Type: Y-Main Board YSUS Y-Sustain Part Number: 6871QYH039B MFR Part Number 1: LG 6871QYH039B Vizio 0940-0000-2740 LG CRB30432301 MFR Part Number 2: HP 1032302-HS Philips 996500030905 MFR Part Number 3: Toshiba 75003042 Sony 1-789-386-11 Board Number(s): 6870QYC004C 6870QYC104D 6870QYH004D Substitute Parts: EBR30597501 6871QYH039A 6871QYH039C Known Models: HP PL5060N LG 50PC3D LG 50PC3D-UC LG 50PC3D-UD LG 50PC3D-UE LG 50PM1M-UC LG 50PX1D LG 50PX2DC-UD LG 50PX5D-UB LG 50PY2DR LG 50PC1DRA-UA MAXENT MX-50X5 MAXENT MX-50X3 MAXENT P500150X3 PELCO PMCP650 PHILIPS BDH5021V/27 POLAROID PLA-5048 SONY FWD-50PX2 SONY FWD-50PX3 TOSHIBA 50HP66 VIZIO P50HDM VIZIO P50HDTV10A VIZIO P50HDTV20A VIZIO VP50HDTV20A ZENITH Z50PX2D ZENITH Z50PG10-UA Panel Sticker Number: PDP50X3####
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.