Part Number: RDENC2590TPZZ Part Usage: LCD MFR Part Number 1: Sharp RDENC2590TPZZ Board Number(s): DAC-24T079BF 2995324600 Known Models: ALBA LCD32880HDF LG 32LH20-UA LG 32LH200C-UA LG 32LH2000-ZA PROSCAN 32LB30QD PROSCAN 32LD30Q RCA 32LA30RQD SHARP LC-32D47UN SHARP LC-32D47UA SHARP LC-32DH500E VIORE LC32VH56 VIORE LC32VH56A VIORE LC32VH70 Panel Sticker Number: LK315T3LA57 LK0DZ1C0063
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance!
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.